Social Media Executive
The Social Media Executive will be a key team member working in our Manchester HQ. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering strategies focused on increasing brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, as well as driving traffic and revenue via our social channels and other online platforms.
The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical, work well under pressure, and be a great team player with excellent communication skills. You will be acutely socially aware and full of ideas, reacting first to social trends and initiating those best suited to our audience and brand messaging.
As a global business, social media is not a 9-5 role so it is expected that the candidate is comfortable with working some irregular hours as well as travel when required.
- Develop and deliver Beauty Works social media strategy, setting KPIs relevant to each channel against brand and commercial objectives, such as increasing following and engagement metrics
- Manage content plan for growth for Instagram Stories, Reels, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & YouTube.
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and experience managing social media comms for like-minded brands.
- Ensure messaging is consistent across platforms and that all channels are connected – both to each other and to the wider brand marketing and related communications and initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies and approaches to social media, and constantly review plans and implementation as a result of the changes in the landscape.
- Produce monthly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways or recommendations for growth.
- Shares feedback and data from social media with stakeholders within the business in order to inform wider business responses.
- Work closely with the PR team, sourcing and being involved in plan for content collaborators to create bespoke assets for channels.
- Direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Manage external relationships, to support the delivery of the social media plan, including brand partnerships for social media initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills able to collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, creative, buying, and ecommerce.
- Content creation and copywriting for the Beauty Works Blog.
- Assist on photoshoots - confident in working with high profile social media influencers and models to capture content.
- Support PR team in creating content at events, where needed.
- 1-2 years experience in social media at a fast-paced company, start-up or agency environment
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and set direction
- An enthusiasm for the Beauty Works brand, its communities and culture Culture-obsessed – you are aware of what’s going on across beauty landscape and of current social trends
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams and external clients Project management skills and strong organisational skills
- Experience with analytics and social listening tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with casual editing apps to create social content such as Storywave, iMovie.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus scheme
- Company discounts
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 DOE
To apply for this role please email [email protected] with your CV, cover letter + portfolio of work. Application closing date is 18.12.12. All successful candidates will be notified of interview dates via email, these will be held no later than WC 04.01.20.
Creative CVs welcome but not mandatory - please send all creative CVs to Alice Clayton, Beauty Works, Unit 12, Oak Green, Handforth, SK86QL for consideration.
Customer Service Advisor
Now is an exciting time to join our company. Due to expansion and growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and committed customer service professional to join our team.
To process and resolve inbound customer enquiries and orders, identifying and understanding customer needs and always providing a consistently high quality service. Providing excellent customer service to all our customers and clients. Working towards achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries/orders
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions, identify sales potentials and refer accordingly
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Minimum of 12 months customer service experience working at a similar position. NVQ level 2 in Customer Services preferred but not essential. Experience of working in a pressurised/fast paced environment is essential.
Hours of work
37.5 hours a week between the hours of 09.00 – 17.00 Mon – Fri some flexibility is required.
- 28 days holiday per year (Including Bank Holidays), with the opportunity to accrue additional days.
- Health Shield Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
Up to £18,000 based on experience.
Please send applications to [email protected]