The Professional Styler and Gold Boar Brush Bundle
- Ceramic Coating- Ceramic coated barrels seal the cuticle to produce shiny, frizz-free results.
- Temperature Control- 80-220°C. Adjust temperature control for consistent, healthy results to suit every hair type. Heats up within 60 seconds.
- Extra Long Barrel- Specifically designed for long hair, it heats the hair to the ends with a straight barrel that creates evenly balanced waves.
- 18.5 cm barrel length
- Complete with a heat resistant carry case, ideal for storing, as well as for use when you’re on the go.
- Comes with protective glove which shields your hand whilst styling.
- UK electrical plug.
- UK Plug Only
- Multi-voltage for worldwide use.
How to Use
- In order to achieve dreamy, waves, you’ll need to first prep your mane, spritz some heat protection spray evenly throughout the hair.
- Beginning at one side of your head (at eyebrow-height), take each section at a time, and wrap around the barrel away from your face.
- Hold in place for a couple of seconds. Remember - The tightness of the curl depends on the width and thickness of your sections.
- Continue curling, alternating in opposite directions, again holding for a couple of seconds.
- Repeat process throughout the whole head.
- Once you have curled all of your tresses, it’s time to set your hair with your favourite styling products, use a soft hair spray or texturising spray to hold the style.
- Depending on the finish you want, allow your waves to cool and gently use your fingers to separate.
- Curl the hair away from your face for the first few sections on each side, then begin alternating the curl in opposite directions. This adds more texture and makes the style more effortless.
- Taking smaller sections will create a tighter curl pattern and larger sections will create a looser curl pattern. Experiment with the size of your sections until you find the perfect curl size for you!
In limited edition GOLD, our exclusive mixed boar bristle brush protects the scalp, gently de-tangling hair and reducing static. Beauty Works Professional Brushes are created using the finest natural boar bristles which are renowned for polishing and maintaining the hairs condition by being able to retain moisture, lift away dirt and distribute natural oils from the scalp to the ends of the hair. Beauty Works Brushes are created to relieve snagging of natural hair extensions. A highly recommended after care tool guaranteed to maintain hair extensions in good condition.
Beauty Works Tip: Stimulating and massaging the scalp through regular brushing increases the hairs natural volume and minimizes hair damage. Suitable for styling, brushing and for use on longer length hair. Nylon pin length: 1.8cm Bristle length: 1.4cm
- UK Standard (3-5 Days) - £4.95
- UK Next Working Day (Anytime) - £6.95
- UK Next Working Day (Before 10.30am) - £19.15
- UK Next Working Day (Before 12pm) - £16.74
- UK Saturday Delivery (Anytime) - From £16.85
- Scottish Highlands - From £15.00
- UK Offshore - From £15.00
- Europe - From £15.00
- America & Canada - From £12.95
- Australia & New Zealand - From £24.00
- Rest of the World - From £24.00
Orders placed over weekend; Saturday & Sunday, are dispatched the next working day. This day is generally Monday excluding U.K. public holidays.
Orders using the Payl8r service can take up to 7 days to be processed. Please allow at least 48 hours before contacting us regarding your order. Due to the processing time with Payl8r applications, Beauty Works cannot supply the next day delivery service.
We partnered with Global-e, a third party service acting as your seller-on-record, so you can buy and ship your Beauty Works products to over 100 destinations worldwide!
Global-e shipping charges are caluclated at the Checkout and include the option to pay your customs tax at time of purchase.